GoldHorn Crypto® Journey
The Team seeks new opportunities to embrace new technologies, new solutions and inovations. ICONOMI publishes ICO. The Team supports ICONOMI with clear vision of developing crypto strategies infrastructure in new emerging investment area of crypto exposure and management business.
The Team follows and actively supports develompment and vision of ICONOMI, with emphasis on regulatory framework, compliance and user experience.
The Team introduces one of the first crypto strategies on ICONOMI platform: Global Blockchain Arrays (GBA15) and immediately attracts more than 200 users around The World.
The Team supports and visits ICONOMI at Malta Blockchain Summit.
The Team thoroughly conducts market research and development of new crypto strategy solutions.
The Team introduces rebranding, new strategies and firm commitment for further business development:
- Q2 2020: GoldHorn Crypto® is born.
- Q2 2020: Rebranding of Global Blockchain Array (GBA15) to GoldHorn Crypto® Venture (GBA15).
- Q2 2020: Introduction of 4 new passive strategies on 3rd Bitcoin halving event:
- GoldHorn Crypto® Top25 Dynamic,
- GoldHorn Crypto® Top25 Moderate,
- GoldHorn Crypto® Top25 Balanced and
- GoldHorn Crypto® Top25 Conservative.
- Q2 2020: ESG investment strategy applied to GoldHorn Crypto® governance.
- Q3 2020: GoldHorn Crypto® World's first ESG crypto strategies becomes registered trade mark at European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- Q3 2020: Introduction of 6th crypto strategy: GoldHorn Crypto® DeFi.
- Q3 2020: Website and social media launch.
- Q4 2020: Corporate SetUp: GoldHorn Crypto OÜ, Estonia, EU
- Q4 2020: B2B Development: Value proposition:
- Premium Tailor Made Crypto Strategy Exposure Solutions
- Q4 2020: Introduction of new passive strategy at the end of 2020 (21st of December 2020):
- GoldHorn Crypto® World
The Team continues to activly follow latest trends, regulations, new strategies and firm commitment for further business development:
- Q1 2021: Introduction of new passive strategy 17th March 2021:
- GoldHorn Crypto® NFT Protocols
2021, 2022 ... future steps
- Development of affiliate and marketing channels
- ESG strategy SetUp
- Strategic parthership development
- Compliance and regulatory strength development (MiCA)
- Robust and resiliant risk management framework
- Preparing for regulation and possible US market access.
The GoldHorn statue, Lake Jasna, Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, EU (Photo: Marko Pavlovic)
GoldHorn Crypto® is registered figurative trade mark at European Intelectual Property Office (EUIPO) No.: 018257604. Owner of figurative trade mark is GoldHorn Crypto® OÜ, Narva Mnt 7-634, Kesklinna Iinnaosa, Harju Maakond, 10117 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia, EU, Reg. No.: 16108260. GoldHorn Crypto® publicly displays management of cryptographic software solutions on ICONOMI platform. Users of ICONOMI platform can copy structures with different strategies. This is not financial advise. No guarantees on gains and exposed capital. Exposing financial instruments to cryprographic software solutions is highy risky & volatile. Users who copy products, managed by GoldHorn Crypto®, accepts and agrees to each time valid Terms & Conditions of
ICONOMI LTD, 10 Orange Street, WC2H 7DQ London, UK, published on website: